I have heard many stories about Peppersuace Caves but I have never had the opportunity to go personally. The caves lived up to their reputation of tight places, fun exploring, and muddy clothes. After our earlier experience at Cave of the Bells, the boys were well prepared for what Peppersauce Caves had to offer. There really wasn't a whole lot that scared these boys. In fact, many boys wanted to explore the entire cave system. We made it to the end of the major cave pathway and signed our names in the ledger book. Some of the boys even left their phone numbers for some lucky girl to find! We did well at following the buddy system until the end when I lost my buddy...woops. But everybody made it out okay and with only minor bumps and bruises. All in all, I would call the campout a success.
Before

After (front)
After (back)
Jonathan's shoe (it blew out at the deepest point in the cave)
Say cheese!
We didn't need to bring a gun with Jason around!
1 comment:
Hey Jeremy,
How have you been? I found your blog from Kaylee's blog... which I found on her Facebook account... I think I found her in Facebook from Ca... anyway, so how are things goin'? Things are going pretty good here in California. If you want to take a look, here is my family blog: http://tklucasfamily.blogspot.com/
and here is my blog: http://andyouthoughtyouwererandom.blogspot.com/
Talk to you later.
Trenton
Post a Comment