Fish, fish, and more fish! We went to Rose Canyon Lake which is located near the top of Mt. Lemmon. The boys and I had a great time. I prayed that we would catch fish and we caught so many that we struggled to eat them all. In total we caught between 20 and 25 trout. The boys then gutted all of the fish and cooked them in the fire. The boys were grossed out the whole time they were cleaning the fish. Needless to say, they weren't in the mood to eat a whole lot. All of the boys ate at least one fish though. I loved watching the excitement in their eyes as they were pulling the fish in one after another. The surprise of the day came when John Jewkes (Age 4) caught the very first fish and showed up all of the boys. All in all, it was a great outing. Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment